Introduction to Freelance Photography
• Professional equipment
• Professional standard settings
• Professional editing incorporating Adobe Light Room
• Using metadata
• Introduction to photo journalism
• Portrait photography
• Event photography
Enrol online, or contact our centre for further information.
If you are a permanent Resident and/or Australian Citizen/New Zealand Citizen and not enrolled in mainstream secondary school you are eligible for a government subsidised fee.
This fee is available to:
- Commonwealth Health Care Card holders, and their dependant children and dependant spouses
- Pensioner Concession Card holders, and their dependant children and dependant spouses
- Veteran's Gold Card holders (but not their dependants).
Please note: if under 17 years of age and disengaged from school, participants will need to obtain an official Transition from School Form for us to sight.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
People with a disability are encouraged to apply.
If you are eligible for a concession, please select the concession fee when enrolling and click "calculate discount". You will also need to present your concession card prior to the start of the course in order to be eligible for a concession fee.
For non-eligible individuals, the full fee will apply.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: email@example.com
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794