Home Energy Efficiency
DescriptionDuring these 2 x sessions, participants will learn more about:
- How our homes use energy, and the range of ways home energy efficiency can influence our comfort, bills and impact on the environment
- Building shell efficiency: identifying issues in relation to zoning, draughts, ceiling, wall and underfloor insulation, windows (frames, glazing, coverings, shading)
- Appliance efficiency: identifying the efficiency of existing appliances for heating, cooling, hot water, lighting, pools and renewable energy
- A range of upgrade opportunities that are practical and achievable for different budgets.
This workshop is open to people aged 18 years and over
VenueThis course is held at our Diamond Creek Centre - 119 Cowin Street, Diamond Creek
About the TutorLucinda has worked in the sustainability and energy efficiency industry for almost 20 years and is a professional Home Energy Efficiency assessor.
Concession feesA Concession fee of around 10% off is available to holders of Health Care Cards, Pension concession cards or Veterans Gold cards.
If you are eligible, please select the concession fee when enrolling and click "calculate discount".
You may be asked to present your Health Care card, Pension concession card or Veterans Gold card for verification when attending a course or activity.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: email@example.com
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794