DescriptionDuring the course of these lessons students will be exposed to everything harp! The course is skills focused and encourages participants to continue their journey of musical skills and appreciation of music through the unique sound of the harp. If you already have some harp training this harp ensemble is a great opportunity for you to practice in a group and go the next step with your harp playing by learning from our tutor's amazing skills and experience.
The harp circle will meet on the first Thursday of each month.
The group will work on improvisation and a piece to perform together.
- Harp technique
- Basic harp performance skills
- Harp maintenance and tuning
- Continuing harp and music skills at the pace of group participants.
What to bring
- Your own harp or hire one
- Pen & paper for writing any notes.
Michael is a performer and teacher and is the resident harpist and composer for the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne.
About the Tutor
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794