DescriptionTai Chi is an excellent form of exercise. With regular participation it can improve:
- Peace of mind and management of stress
- Balance and coordination
- Core muscle strength
- Flexibility and posture
- and also may relieve back pain, tension and stress throughout the body.
Other known benefits of Tai Chi also include:
- Strengthening of organ functions
- Improved breathing
- Management of blood pressure, heart problems, type 2 diabetes, cholesterol, arthritis, anxiety and fatigue
Please consult your doctor before beginning any new exercise activity.
VenueThis course is held at our Diamond Creek Centre - 119 Cowin Street, Diamond Creek
This course is open to people 16 years and over.
Places may be available in this course after the start date. Please call 9433 3744 to enquire.
What to wear and bring
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for walking.
- Bring a water bottle.
About the TutorOur tutor is a local who has many years of experience in teaching tai chi for beginners right trough to advanced participants.
Concession feesConcession fees are available to holders of Health Care Cards, Pension concession cards or Veterans Gold cards. If you are eligible, please select the concession fee when enrolling and click "calculate discount'. You may be asked to present your card for verification when attending the course or activity.
|Tai Chi - beginner||Diamond Creek||Wednesday 16 Feb - 6 April 2022, 10:00AM - 11:00AM||$140.00|
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794