DescriptionDiscover the functionality of this amazing free online newsletter portal and marketing platform which will help to keep you in touch with your clients, community group members or even your large family. Great for those who aren't into facebook as it delivers information directly to an email account. Explore more program options and complete your first e-newsletter ready for sending.
Mailchimp e-newsletters - comprehensive (online)
This course is for those who are competent with computers and moves at the pace of the majority of the group while planning to cover the following topics:
- Control panel and MailChimp functionality
- Template options
- Designing your own e newsletter template
- Managing subscribers
- Considerations for bulk emailing
- Control panel options
- Setting subscriber sign up options
- Template options
- Improving the design of your own e-newsletter
- Participants must be competent in using MS word, managing their own email account and sending emails to others.
- Experience and knowledge in using various web browsers and surfing the internet is also required.
What to prepare:
- Pen and paper for note taking
- Electronic photos or logos for inserting into the newsletter template or news items.
- Email list of people that you can use to test the various MailChimp list functions with. (eg. list of friends, family or club members).
About the TutorJulie has been tutoring computer based courses at Living & Learning Nillumbik since 2009. As a local resident she has also taught at other local adult learning centres. Julie has a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and also indulges in a variety of creative interests. This, we believe, contributes to her skill and ability to help people understand not only how to make an e-newsletter but also how you might make that newsletter look good.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794