Sewing and Wool Crafts MakerSpace
DescriptionThis MakerSpace is for people who love to sew, stitch, knit, crochet, embroider - any type of making that involves fabric, wool and thread!
Gain inspiration, learn new techniques and share ideas as you work on your own project with other passionate sewers.
If you don’t have space at home or your own studio, this is a great way of working on your project in the company of others. Regular attendance is not required - drop in anytime during the scheduled hours.
MakerSpaces are creative, social spaces, coordinated by volunteers, which provide opportunities for people to share, learn and connect. There are various MakerSpaces at different locations. Find out more about MakerSpaces.
Participants have the opportunity to exhibit in our end of year diversARTy exhibition at Eltham Library Gallery to celebrate their achievements with friends and family.
This activity is open to people aged 18 years and over.
You can enrol in a MakerSpace at any time.
The MakerSpace fee shown below will be the half-price fee from 1 July.
VenueThis MakerSpace is held at our Eltham centre - 739 Main Road.
What to bring
- All materials, notions and equipment you need for your project
- Your own sewing machine, if required, in good working order
- Supplied equipment includes: ironing boards, irons, cutting tables, a limited number of sewing machines
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794