Studio Arts MakerSpace
DescriptionThis MakerSpace is for people would like to share a well-equipped art studio and have the flexibility of an affordable space. By working with other artists in a shared studio you can gain inspiration, learn new techniques and share ideas.
If you don’t have space at home, or your own studio, this is a great way of working on your project in the company of others in our well-equipped, light-filled studio. Regular attendance is not required - drop in anytime during the scheduled hours.
Participants have the opportunity to exhibit in our annual diversARTy exhibition at Eltham Library Gallery to celebrate their achievements with friends and family.
This activity is open to people aged 18 years and over and you must abide by the Safe Studio Practices. . You can enrol in a MakerSpace at any time and the fee is half-price from 1 July.
Trial sessions are available by calling us on 9433 3744 or dropping in to the centre.
VenueThis MakerSpace is held at our Eltham centre - 739 Main Road.
What to bring
- Bring your own art materials
- Tables and easels supplied.
- Please read the Safe Studio Practices prior to your first session: Safe Studio Practices (PDF) / Safe Studio Practices (screen reader accessible version)
- No sessions on Public Holidays.
- Space is limited and there is no guarantee you will have a spot in the Studio at every session.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794