Photobooks, canvases and gifts
DescriptionThis course is hands-on, using your own laptop (an iPad or tablet device is not suitable for completing the projects covered in this course). Participants must be confident using their own laptop and digital photos.
Topics covered include:
- different types and sources of photobooks and canvases
- how to begin and complete your own personalise project using free online software
- work on your project with tutor assistance and have your questions answered along the way
What to bring
- A laptop computer with charger and 'Photobookshop' software (download and install from www.photobookshop.com.au)
- Computer password or Apple ID and password
- Photos you wish to use in your book either on an external hard drive or on your laptop
This course is held at our Diamond Creek centre and is open to people 18 years and over.
About the TutorTracey is an experienced tutor who has taught various subjects to secondary school and adult learners over many years. She has a passion for ensuring that adult learning is meaningful and occurs in a fun and relaxed environment. Her Facebook knowledge is extensive and self taught. Tracey has a Bachelor of Arts and Diploma of Education.
Concession feesConcession fees are available to holders of Health Care Cards, Pension concession cards or Veterans Gold cards. If you are eligible, please select the concession fee when enrolling and click "calculate discount'. You may be asked to present your card for verification when attending the course or activity.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794