Grant writing for success
DescriptionGot a great idea but no funding to make it happen? Shape your 'elevator pitch' and learn the art of writing successful grant submissions from someone who understands both sides of the process.
These workshops will help you start the process and answer your questions about how to write an effective grant application.
Workshop topics will include:
- What grant makers are looking for
- What is unlikely to be funded
- Selecting the right funding source for your project
- Steps to take before you begin
- Completing the application form
- Budget Tips
- What to do if your application is successful
- What to do if your application is unsuccessful
- Potential funding sources
VenueThese workshops are held at our Diamond Creek centre
119 Cowin Street, Diamond Creek
What to bringPaper, pen and an outline or idea for a project that you would like to seek funding for.
About the TutorJudith has her own consulting and training business and is regularly asked by councils and not for profit organisations to write their funding applications. Judith has had great success in securing a significant number of multi-million dollar applications and has also run grant programs for the state and local governments. It is valuable to learn from her perspective as both a funder and an applicant in numerous grant processes.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794