Watercolour painting - Eltham
DescriptionExpressing life & movement into nature
These three-session courses cover different aspects of the medium, building skills and improving technique in the process. Each course will focus on a different area in a structured, step-by-step process and you will end up with finished works as well as the confidence to continue at home.
Participants of any level‚ from beginners to the experienced, can join these these courses, which are open to people aged 18 years and over.
VenueThese workshops are held at our Eltham centre - 739 Main Road.
What to bring
- Paints: (those marked with an * are required, all others are optional)
- Yellows: Raw Sienna*, Aureolin
- Reds: Windsor Red*, Pilbara Red
- Blues: Ultramarine Blue*, Cerulean Blue*, Cobalt
- Browns: Burnt Sienna*, Burnt Umber*
- Greens: Australia Leaf Green Dark*, Viridian, Sap Green*
- Purple: Windsor Violet
- Pink: Rose Madder
- Paper: Arches or Saunders 300 gsm (rough if possible)
- Palettes ($2.00 shop) x 2
- Watercolour Brushes: No 6 or 8 mop with fine point and a rigger brush.
- Grey lead pencil
- Masking tape
- Board to tape paper down on.
- Water container.
Victorian Artists Supplies, 715 Main Road, Eltham will give a 10% discount on purchases to those enrolled in a Living & Learning Nillumbik course.
We advise you to buy your materials/equipment no more than one week prior to the start of the course to avoid expense for a course that may be cancelled.
About the TutorDiana Casey loves watercolour painting. She is a member of the Peninsula Arts Society, and has exhibited and won awards in many art shows around Victoria. Her paintings have sold nationally and internationally.
Concession feesA Concession fee of around 10% off is available to holders of Health Care Cards, Pension concession cards or Veterans Gold cards.
If you are eligible, please select the concession fee when enrolling and click "calculate discount".
You may be asked to present your Health Care card, Pension concession card or Veterans Gold card for verification when attending a course or activity.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: email@example.com
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794