DescriptionLearn how to use the free version of Survey Monkey a web based automated survey system. Get structured feedback from customers, clients or even your family members via open ended or set answer questions.
Set up your first survey and send a trail link to a test group.
This course is for those who are competent with computers and moves at the pace of the majority of the group while covering the following topics:
- Setting up your survey
- Form look, colors, logos
- Question / answer options
- Designing survey questions
- Defining answer parameters
- Sending the survey link & trialing the survey
- Response analysis
- Downloading the data
- Understanding the difference between the free and paid versions of Survey Monkey
- Participants must be competent in using MS word, managing their own email account and sending emails to others.
- Experience and knowledge in using various web browsers and surfing the internet is also required.
What to bring
- Pen and paper for note taking
- Up to 9 question ideas.
- Email list of people that you can use to test your survey
About the TutorJulie has been tutoring computer based courses at Living & Learning Nillumbik since 2009. As a local resident she has also taught at other local adult learning centres. Julie has a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and also indulges in a variety of creative interests. This, we believe, contributes to her skill and ability to help people understand not only how to make an e-newsletter but also how you might make that newsletter look good.
Concession feesA Concession fee of around 10% off is available to holders of Health Care Cards, Pension concession cards or Veterans Gold cards.
If you are eligible, please select the concession fee when enrolling and click "calculate discount".
You may be asked to present your Health Care card, Pension concession card or Veterans Gold card for verification when attending a course or activity.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: email@example.com
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794