Sourdough bread making
Learn to create delicious sourdough bread. All of John's classes are hands-on and are both informative and fun. During class you will learn how to handle dough and tricks and tips to create a great sourdough.
The workshop consists of:
- learning about starters and sourdough
- making a pizza base, cooking a pizza with homemade toppings, and eating together in class
- making a bread dough to take home to bake the next day (it needs 24 hours proving) - please bring a container that you will bake the bread in so you can take it home
You will be given a starter to take home and instructions on how to look after it.
What to bring
An apron, tea towel, a large sealable container or loaf tin to take home the bread dough and a jar with a screw top lid to store sourdough starter.
VenuePanton Hill Living & Learning Centre - 18 Bishops Road, Panton Hill
Concession feesConcession fees are available to holders of Health Care Cards, Pension concession cards or Veterans Gold cards. If you are eligible, please select the concession fee when enrolling and click "calculate discount'. You may be asked to present your card for verification when attending the course or activity.
|Sourdough bread making||Panton Hill||Sunday 15 October 10AM-1PM||$55.00|
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: email@example.com
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794