Digital photography - Editing
DescriptionThese hands-on classes show you how to use what is regarded as the world's best photography software. Discover the wonders of Adobe's photo editing software applications in a small class with expert tutelage.
These courses and workshops are open to people aged 14 years and over. If you are under 18 years, the Child Parental Consent section of the enrolment form must be completed prior to the first session.
Participants have the opportunity to exhibit in our end of year diversARTy exhibition at Eltham Library Gallery to celebrate their achievements with friends and family.
Digital photography - editing with Photoshop Elements
The course covers:
- Basic cropping, rotating and flipping images
- Fixing exposure, colour and white balance problems
- Altering brightness and contrast
- Converting colour images to black and white
- Using the art filters and making panoramas
- Enhancing specific areas of an image
- Moving people from one image to another and merging photos
- Using Layers
What to bringFor all courses:
- Bring your laptop with the relevant software pre-loaded (the trial version is ok)
- Notes and images to edit will be supplied.
VenueThe next course will be held at our Diamond Creek Neighbourhood House - 119 Cowin St
About the TutorAlwyn Hanson has had years of experience working with students from 9 to 99 years. His philosophy is to teach photography with "less physics, more photos." Alwyn has been working in photography for over 30 years and until recently ran photography courses at Michael's media school in Melbourne's CBD for 10 years.
Concession feesA Concession fee of around 10% off is available to holders of Health Care Cards, Pension concession cards or Veterans Gold cards.
If you are eligible, please select the concession fee when enrolling and click "calculate discount".
You may be asked to present your Health Care card, Pension concession card or Veterans Gold card for verification when attending a course or activity.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: email@example.com
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794