DescriptionMacrame is an engrossing and mindful craft. The experienced tutor will introduce you to a range of knots and techniques in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere as you create your beautiful projects.
There are currently three different classes on offer:
1. For Neighbourhood House Week you can join a beginner workshop for free and create a beautiful pot plant hanger.
2. There's a further opportunity for beginners later in May. Take home your own pot plant hanger after one Saturday morning at this Macrame beginners workshop (Note: this will be a variation on the earlier workshop if you'd like to do both)
3. If you've previously attended a macrame class or attend one of the above sessions, you might like to take on a more challenging wall hanging project with our intermediate class over two Saturday mornings in June.
This workshop / course / activity is open to people aged 18 years and over.
VenueThis course is held at our Diamond Creek Centre - 119 Cowin Street, Diamond Creek
What to bringMaterials are included as part of the course fee. This course uses only 100% Australian cotton.
About the TutorRita is an experienced tutor with expertise in macrame and in making the workshops relaxing and fun.
Concession feesThere is no concession available for this program.
- Phone: (03) 9433 3744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Creek
- 119 Cowin Street
- Diamond Creek 3089
- 739 Main Road
- Eltham 3095
- Panton Hill
- 18 Bishops Road
- Panton Hill 3759
- Nillumbik Shire Council trading as Living &
- Learning Nillumbik, Registered Training
- Organisation No. 3989, ABN 64 487 894 794